Wednesday, February 19, 2014

1st Annual OT4V Fishing Trip in Morehead City, NC

Great day, OT4V had 1 - Korean War vet, 11 - Vietnam War vets, 9 - Navy vets from Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), 15 - Marine vets from OIF and Afghanistan and 2 - Coast Guardsman from OIF. OT4V hosted 15 USMC, 9 Army, 9 Navy, & 2 USCG warriors for the 1st Annual NC Fishing Trip. We hope to build from here with the support of the communities and offer more opportunities to those who served our country and show our appreciation.


Great trip and with your help we would like to do more for our veterans. Here is a great article written in the paper, check out the responses at The Daily News.
Some of our feedback from the veterans who came to the event:
"This org. & the crew of the Carolina princess were outstanding. THANK YOU for taking the time& making this happen for our veterans, the fishing was terrific and the people even better!!! So glad I got to go with my dad & make this wonderful memory!!! Thank you so much again for everything you are doing for our veterans. God bless you all and our military." 
"Michael & Staff, I just wanted to thank you again on behalf of my Father and I. We both had an awesome day fishing and meeting some wonderful Veterans and guests. We both would like to make a donation to OT4V so you all can continue making a difference in the lives of true American Heros! It wont be huge by any stretch but it will help the mission and show our appreciation. If you would please let me know the details as to how to we would appreciate it greatly. Please share our appreciation amongst your staff. Also, I will share my experience amongst my co workers and encourage them to support such a wonderful organization. Should you all find yourself needing any future help please let me know and I will do my best to help out. We look forward to future gatherings."

No comments:

Post a Comment